Saturday, June 2, 2007

Product Review - Shampoo & Conditioner


When I'm not completely freaking out about what chemicals the government is letting us eat and put on our bodies, I'm doing my duty to test out so-called "natural" products and report on my findings!!

After trying a couple of brands from Trader Joes, I actually found something for my hair that I am now in love with! I'm really new to the product, and my hair is loving it! It has needed some serious love for a while now, most "natural" conditioners just not able to cut it for my particular type of hair. I decided to try Avalon Organic Botanicals Lavender Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner, and WOW, I have to say, I'm impressed!!

My hair is rather thick kind of like a horses' mane (wait a minute, I am a horse!!) and it's jaw-dropping amazing for me to be able to effortlessly bring a comb from crown down through my hair without a huge struggle and more than likely some swear words, and this conditioner also makes my hair really sleek and shiny! AND NO METHYL PARABENS!!!

This product actually has the CONSCIOUSNESS IN COSMETICS seal by Avalon themselves stating their pledge for all to see right on the front of the bottle that reads: Our Pledge, Your Assurance. Safe, effective, pro-organic, body care without artificial colors, synthetic fragrances or parabens, E U compliant. You can further research this company on their website www.avalonorganics.com

If you have a Trader Joe's near you, I can highly recommend this product, and it's possible you can find it at Natures, Wild Oats and other similar stores!

No comments: