Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Natural Cleaning: The power of baking soda, vinegar & lemon

This is fabulous!! I was just about to start making my own videos doing just such "challenges" as this! Yeah! No need to buy wasteful products full of dangerous chemicals ever again!!




Here are some recipes for all purpose cleaning: countertops, floors, walls, carpet and upholstery:
* Dissolve 4 tablespoons of baking soda in one quart of warm water
* Add 1/2 cup vinegar to warm water (between 1 cup and 1 quart)
* Combine 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon liquid soap and 3/4 cup warm water. Shake to blend.
* For really big jobs, coming 1/4 cup liquid soap, 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar and 2 galls of warm water in a pail and stir to blend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this! I buy "eco-friendly" products, but I hate all the containers they come in, and they're expensive! It's baking soda, vinegar and lemon for me from now on! I wonder how the cleaning lady will take it???