Monday, April 23, 2007

Think Before You Pink!!


http://www.honeybeegardens.com/natural-cosmetics/products/cbnl.html

I am desperate to find a totally new cosmetic line to use. I mainly use lipstick, mascara and a little green or brown color on my eyes. Check the above link to HoneyBee Gardens for some great products!!!

In my research with even so-called “natural” products, I am finding the parabens and such that I am trying to completely eradicate from my use! I have found parabens in the Body Shop lipsticks as well, which is shocking & disturbing to me, since I believed that they had gone “natural” a while back. While their products DO contain natural ingredients, there are still hazardous chemicals being put into the cosmetics for its preserving action and preventing microbial growth in cosmetics.

I did a google search on “cosmetics WITHOUT parabens” and I came up with this link http://www.thinkbeforeyoupink.org/Pages/Resources.html

PLEASE check out the links they have provided there!!

Good luck and send me any comments on any of the products if you have in fact tried any of them! I will be posting my product findings as soon as possible!

No comments: